Are you ready for our charity VIRTUAL run?
This year Porridge and Pens are inviting to take part in our Virtual 10k Fun Run during the last week in August (Monday 24th to Sunday 30th August 2020). The great thing about our Virtual Fun Run is that anyone can take part, wherever you are.
We have two challenges for you to choose from catering for all fitness levels. Either choose 10k in a day or 10k in more than one run spaced over a week. You can jog, walk or run.
Raise just £15 on your fundraising page (see instructions below) and send us evidence of your 10k to receive a beautiful bespoke medal.
Alternatively, pay £20 when you sign up if you would prefer not to set up a fundraising page.
Setting up a fundraising page is quick and easy. It could help us raise funds to support our projects at this really difficult time. If you set up your fundraising page and have no luck, you can always donate your £15 to your page.
To set up your fundraising page
- Go to www.totalgiving.co.uk/create-page
- Type in Porridge and Pens Ghana.
- Type in your email address and details and create a password.
- Choose a name for your page.
- Set a fundraising target. A minimum of £15 would be good but the sky is the limit. Every penny goes to help educate and feed children living in poverty.
- Write in your page name.
- Select project VIRTUAL 10k FUN RUN.
- Select specific event as VIRTUAL 10k FUN RUN.
- Write something about yourself and your challenge.
- Write a message to supporters that will automatically be sent when someone makes a donation.
- Select a banner photo or upload one of your own.
- Activate your page.
To RECEIVE YOUR MEDAL
To receive your bespoke Porridge and Pens Ghana medal all you need to do is raise £15 on your Total Giving page and email us evidence from your watch or running app that you have completed your 10k. Your registration fee will cover the postage and packaging.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- All participants take part at their own risk.
- Any participant unsure of their physical ability to take part in the event should seek medical advice from their GP prior to this event.
- You must email us evidence of your 10k recorded on your watch or phone app and raise £15 on your fundraising page to receive your medal.